This policy doesn’t cover the data that is collected offline or through any network other than this website.
You hereby adhere to our Privacy Policies by using our Website and submit to its conditions.
Collecting your personal details can’t be done without your consent, as well as the reasons why you’re being requested to provide them.
If you contact us directly, we will provide you additional details about yourself, such as your name, email address, phone number, content and/or attachments, or any other details that you might wish to include.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Send you personalized content through our Newsletter
- Respond to your queries submitted through the contact form
- Improve the content of the website
- Collecting your suggestions, in order to develop new concepts
- Communicate with you in order to provide you with updates and other information related to the website
- Send you relevant emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Pixyzone follows a standard log file use process. Visitors to those files log upon their visit to the website. Both networking providers do so as part of the optimization of the hosting infrastructure.
The details gathered by log files contain the addresses of the internet protocol ( IP), user version, Internet service provider ( ISP), date and time stamp, referring / exit pages, and probably the number of clicks.
These aren’t linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The aim of the information is to evaluate patterns, manage the system, monitor the behavior of users on the web, and collect demographic details.
Cookies and Web Beacons
The information is used to optimize the experience of the users by customizing our web page content based on the browser type and/or other information of the visitors.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google is a third-party partner on our platform. It also utilizes cookies, such as DART cookies, to deliver advertisements to tourists to our blog based on their connection to www.website.com and other websites.
Our Advertising Partners
Our ads partners usually update their Privacy Policies. You can check the last updates on the link below:
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Such tools are used to measure the success of their promotional strategies and/or to tailor the advertisement material displayed on the website.
Note that Pixyzone has no exposure or influence over these third-party advertisers’ use of these cookies.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You may choose to deactivate cookies as a personal choice. For clear details on cookies configuration, you can check it in your cookies settings of your browser.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every person has the right to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to ask for copies of your personal information. We will bill you for this service at a small rate
- The right to rectify – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe to be incorrect. You do have the opportunity to recommend that we fill in the details that you think is missing
- The right to delete-You has the option, under such terms, to order that we remove your personal details
- The ability to limit processing- under such terms, we limit the processing of your personal details
- The freedom to object to processing-You have the option, under such terms, to object to our processing of your personal details
- The right to data portability – under certain conditions, we transfer the data we collected to another organization, or directly to you
If you email us with your question, you’ll get feedback within a month. Please feel free to contact us for any of your queries, as you’re entitled to these rights.
Another part of our goal is to incorporate child safety while utilizing the internet. Parents and monitors are encouraged to observe, participate in and/or monitor, and guide their online activities.
Pixyzone does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
If you believe your child has received this sort of information on our platform, we kindly urge you to email us immediately and we will make every attempt to delete these details from our records without any hesitation.